- Wed, 22:57: Yes, it is possible to end a concert with bruises on your bum. #ouch
- Sun, 12:37: RT @Discworld_com: Two years ago, on this day, we lost the great Sir Terry Pratchett. Join us in remembering the man in the hat and #SpeakH…
- Sun, 20:39: Enjoyed my evening with @ForcedEnts #completeworks yesterday. Who would have thought a little flower pot could convey so much emotion.
- Sun, 20:40: RT @alomshaha: Thought from primary teaching friend: teachers who spend hours, days of their own time creating "beautiful" displays are par…
- Mon, 11:05: "When a woman goes to work while pregnant it's to show off her baby bump." You can't be serious... https://t.co/Lf4U5rIYfp
- Fri, 13:12: #buffyslays20 is not nostalgia. It's a celebration of everything that show and fandom has given me. Thank you.
- Fri, 08:27: RT @whedonesque: Into every generation a slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a chosen one. She alone will wield the strength and ski…
- Fri, 08:29: My day today: realising Buffy is 20 and I still use those first 2 episodes to teach my pupils about gender stereotypes & they still love it.